Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Obligatory Britney/K-Fed Blog Post!

One of my dear readers recently pointed out the lack of coverage of a certain Toxic pop songstress's recent decision to nix her nuptials... I speak, of course, of the Gulf Coast's own Brit Spears and her pirouetting trainwreck of a "baby daddy," Kevin "I wanna be a singer too!" Federline.
This is a subject near and dear to my heart, dear readers, since the Hipster had a good relationship go bad right last week, right around the same time K-Fed got served (with divorce papers, that is... which, apparently, you can send by text-message nowadays). Like the Federale, I, too, lost my focus on the important things while concentrating on career-building; like him, I played the dirtbag card in one too many hands; and like him, I took the promise of a Camelot life and turned it into camel-flop.
But I hope to finish strong and redeem myself to my betrothed. Likewise, now is the time for everyone's favorite backup-dancing divorcee to be strong, especially for his babies!
So to you, K-to-tha-F-E-D, I say: Hang in there, big guy; whip out that tweed Kangol grandpa hat and that favorite sweat-stained tanktop. Take a walk outside the Speaderline compound and breathe in that crisp Malibu air. Get a great big tribute tattoo for your lady.
How about her initials, nice and big on you someplace?
(Think about it for a minute. It'll start to make sense.)
Oh, and remember: Work ain't the whole big anthill. Family matters.
As does literacy, in your case.
 
And if that doesn't work, stuff yourself silly on some Pop Candy.


Talk now to your Hotmail contacts with Windows Live Messenger.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just because I am a cyborg doesn't mean I'm fake.

Anonymous said...

ok hipster apparently you don't like my comments and will not publish them. I have several other things I'd like you to discuss about (besides of course, the frenzy of PS3).

a certain election this country just went through.

south africa's new law legalizing same-sex marriages.

south ossetia's independence referendum...?

beating the system by checking out books, even through inter-library loan, rather than spending hundreds of dollars for those bad boys for courses (I'll never forget freshmen year nearly 600 bux spent...and I know my sister hates the fact that her Accounting textbook cost was 200).

ta ta!-NINA

Anonymous said...

To Anonymous NINA:

I will publish your comments - I jsut never got your comments. This is not the ArnoldSpeaks.com site - this is Adam Weinstein's blog - the person who I will see when California invades Florida. If you'd like to talk to me, or hear mespeak on the issues that are in your head, go to my site. Over there, I speak on many things. In particular I speak about not being anonymous.

Anonymous said...

p.s. it was my mistake. I only previewed and did not publish. lo siento-la NINA